Please see the attached update for information regarding schools finance, and a refund form as discussed in the newsletter.
TwS Catalogue 2019-2020
The Trading with Schools catalogue outlines our services in:
• School Support;
• Partner Services.
New Services 2020-2021
New Services to TWS 2020-2021
SENDCo Conference 11th March 2020
Annual Bristol LA SENDCo Conference
Wednesday 11th March
Greenway Centre - BS10 5PY
Leading on SEND across Bristol Schools
Bristol’s SEND Conference supports, informs and inspires:
• Girls and autism – Tom Vodden
• What next for SEND? - Andre Imich (SEN & Disability professional advisor, DfE)
• Launch of the Shared Education, Health and Social Care Outcomes - Mark Hemmings & Geraldine Bates
• What happened next? Prof Paul Howard-Jones and impact from your input last year on teaching and brain development
• Sensory Support across your school – Joao Roe
Workshops to include:
• Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs)
• Bristol Autism Team Workshop
• What participation means for parents and carers
• Supporting Staff Wellbeing across your school
• Growth Mindset
• Re-designing EHCPs Co-production with you
Jacqui Jensen and Alison Hurley, BCC directors will be present and Bristol’s SEND Ofsted findings will be discussed.
This year we have reduced the cost to make this event as accessible as possible - come with a colleague!