The purpose of this course is to introduce No Nonsense Literacy, an online programme that provides learning activities and assessment for a wide range of popular children’s books (fiction, non-fiction and poetry) that model effective and exciting writing. The combination of teaching sequences for writing and assessment support and guidance will meet all your planning and assessment needs for teaching writing at KS1 and KS2.
sequence based on a high quality text;
- Explore creating writerly knowledge charts;
- Analyse elicitation tasks;
- Use assessment information to adapt planning;
- Develop clear understanding of the progression through a three part teaching
- Consider how to use Assessment of Writing.
To combine teaching sequences for writing with assessment support and guidance for all your planning and assessment needs. All delegates attending the training will receive a special offer of 10% discount in order to purchase the online programme and assessment materials.
Please book through TWS Online.
Suitable for Senior Leaders, English Subject Leaders and Teachers in Y1-Y6 working in Primary Schools