Learn how SIMS Behaviour Management can be used to record, monitor and manage pupils' behaviour and achievements, including detentions and the use of report cards. Prior to this course you will have the opportunity to complete the SIMS Behaviour Management e-module. This will provide a valuable introduction to your face to face training.
COSTS 1) For Schools subscribing to the SIMS Service in the TwS Catalogue of Services: Free for 1st delegate only. £140 for each additional delegate thereafter. A Cancellation Fee of £140 will be charged for any delegate cancelling with less than 24 hours’ notice, and for any delegate who does not attend. 2) For delegates who do not subscribe to the SIMS Service in the TwS Catalogue of Services: £140 per place. No refunds for places cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice.
The course gives a complete overview of the SIMS Behaviour Management area which a school can use to record, monitor and manage its pupils’ behaviour and achievements, including detentions and the use of report cards. Course Objectives
- Set up and configure the Behaviour Management area
- edit relevant lookup tables to meet the needs of, and teminology used in, an individual school
- use the behaviour and achievement recording routines for both individuals and groups of pupils
- set up and administer individual and scheduled detentions including letters to parents
- define report card templates and create report cards to enable the monitoring of session/lesson behaviour
- define and record interventions where required
- produce information on the data held in this area using the reports supplied in SIMS
By the end of the course you will have the basic skills necessary to use SIMS Behaviour Management.