This course will enable School Business Managers and administrators to use iTrent, BCC's new HR & Payroll system, to maintain their school's payroll data.
"BCC are implementing a new HR & Payroll system called iTrent from early April 2019. This course covers all you need to know about how to maintain your school's payroll data on iTrent by giving you practical exercises to carry out. It will also show you how school employees will use the system. Please bring your own school laptop if you have one so we can make sure it's setup to access the new system ready for April."
"By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain what the new iTrent system does and why we're implementing it at
- Locate the training materials (including user instructions and how to videos)
- Log in to the training version of iTrent as an employee and as a manager
- Use iTrent to carry out the common HR & Payroll tasks that a Schools Business Manager will need to do for release 1 of BCC's iTrent implementation
- Use iTrent to carry out basic HR & Payroll tasks that a school employee will need to do for release 1 of BCC's iTrent implementation
- Log a support call if they encounter any problems with the new system
- Identify which processes they need to request the BCC HR & Payroll Service to carry out on their behalf
This course is free. Please note lunch is not provided.
School Business Managers and Administrators who use BCC's Payroll Service and are involved in inputting payroll data.