This course will enable School Business Managers and administrators to use iTrent, BCC's new HR & Payroll system, to maintain their school's payroll data.
This course covers all you need to know about how to maintain your school's payroll data on BCC’s HR & Payroll system, iTrent. It will also show you how school employees use the system. Please bring your own school laptop if you have one.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain what the new iTrent system does
- Locate the training materials (including user instructions and how to videos)
- Log in to the training version of iTrent as an employee and as a manager
- Use iTrent to carry out the common HR & Payroll tasks that a Schools Business Manager will need to do, including adding a new starter and running reports
- Use iTrent to carry out basic HR & Payroll tasks that a school employee will need to do
- Log a support call if they encounter any problems with the new system
- Identify which processes they need to request the BCC HR & Payroll Service to carry out on their behalf
This course is free. Please note lunch is not provided.
School Business Managers and Administrators who use BCC's Payroll Service and are involved in inputting payroll data.