A fully-supported internet service available to schools and educational settings in the Bristol area.
Human Resources (HR) Advice
The HR Advice service supports schools and educational settings with your employee relations and related HR case work issues.
Safeguarding in Education
The Safeguarding in Education Team (SET) provide support, guidance and challenge to schools, services and early years settings and services within the People Directorate to ensure that children are kept safe and their welfare is promoted as required by Section 175 of the Education Act 2002. Statutory Guidance “Working Together to Safeguard Children (2015)”, “Keeping Children Safe in Education (2016)” and Bristol Safeguarding Children Board (BSCB) procedures help to inform the work of the team and any good practice guidance that is developed. The principles that underpin the Children Acts 1989 and 2004 provide a framework for our teams standard.
• Secure notification system to schools for Domestic Abuse incidents;
• Statutory single agency safeguarding training to schools;
• Area-based CPD networks for schools three times a year;
• Deliver on Bristol Safeguard Children’s Board priorities as per 2016/17 Business Plan through the education sub-group;
• School safeguarding audit and action plan;
• Individual school support in self-evaluation and school improvement for Ofsted framework;
• Briefing Notes on specific issues and new guidance, publication of a Safeguarding;
• Newsletter providing critical information and updates for schools and settings 6 times a year
You can browse our services below and
when you are ready to buy, simply login.