An automated data backup service to ensure security and availability of both administration and curriculum data, providing both backup and archiving functions.
Client Managers (Administrative Support and Services)
In recognition of those occasions when schools require additional business support, Trading with Schools are able to offer a range of skills to help fill short term gaps. For example, long term sickness, planned absences or period of recruitment whilst filling vacancies. Resources are also available to work with schools on specific business related projects.
Safeguarding in Education
The Safeguarding in Education Team (SET) provide support, guidance and challenge to schools, services and early years settings and services within the People Directorate to ensure that children are kept safe and their welfare is promoted as required by Section 175 of the Education Act 2002. Statutory Guidance “Working Together to Safeguard Children (2015)”, “Keeping Children Safe in Education (2016)” and Bristol Safeguarding Children Board (BSCB) procedures help to inform the work of the team and any good practice guidance that is developed. The principles that underpin the Children Acts 1989 and 2004 provide a framework for our teams standard.
• Secure notification system to schools for Domestic Abuse incidents;
• Statutory single agency safeguarding training to schools;
• Area-based CPD networks for schools three times a year;
• Deliver on Bristol Safeguard Children’s Board priorities as per 2016/17 Business Plan through the education sub-group;
• School safeguarding audit and action plan;
• Individual school support in self-evaluation and school improvement for Ofsted framework;
• Briefing Notes on specific issues and new guidance, publication of a Safeguarding;
• Newsletter providing critical information and updates for schools and settings 6 times a year
You can browse our services below and
when you are ready to buy, simply login.